You may print the text below for your records.
To retain and/or print a copy of your chat transcript, you may use any of the following methods:
- Print a copy of your transcript by using the "Print" button.
- To copy the transcript to your clipboard, use the "Select All" button below.
The transcript can then be pasted into a text document or email and saved for your
records. Once you close this window or your session times out, your transcript will
be cleared from the clipboard and will no longer be available.
- Some browsers may block the use of the "Select All" button method.
If this happens, please try one of the following:
- First manually highlight the transcript with your mouse. Next, copy the text using [CTRL+C] on your keyboard or by right clicking and choosing "Copy".
- Some browsers may block the use of the "Select All" button method. If this happens, please try one of the following:
- To save the transcript data as a text document, go to "File" and select "Save As".
For your protection, your personal identifying information (PII) has been masked.